Artistic Director Expressions of Interest02 Dec
For almost 30 years the Melbourne Festival has presented a feast of extraordinary cultural activity in one of the world’s cultural capitals – Melbourne.
In October 2015, Josephine Ridge will present her third and final program. As a result the Melbourne Festival is seeking an Artistic Director, who is recognised as a leader in their field, to define, develop and deliver the Festival’s program for the next three years or more.
Click here to download the Request for Expressions of Interest.
- 2014 Melbourne Art Trams artists announced
- Melbourne Festival 2014 program revealed!
- The Age's top Festival picks
- Watch our highlights reel
- Meet our new digital partner
- Broad range of events selling fast
- Three new board members join the team
- Win with Toby's Estate
- Opening Weekend Video
- Clint Mansell postponed
- The 29th Melbourne Festival concludes
- Artistic Director Expressions of Interest
- People's Choice Award winner