People's Choice Award winner02 Dec
The public have spoken and 18-year-old Melbourne student and emerging artist Callum Croker has taken home the 2014 Melbourne Art Trams People’s Choice Award – a project featured as part of this year’s Melbourne Festival visual arts program.
Announcing the winning design for the $5,000 cash prize, Melbourne Festival Artistic Director Josephine Ridge said, “All of the artists selected for this year's Art Trams gave us original and strong concepts for their trams and the streets on which they continue to travel are visually richer because of them. But there can be only one winner and I'm delighted that Callum's bright and energetic art has been selected by the public as the People's Choice.”
For details on how to find the Melbourne Art Trams in the wild, click here.
- 2014 Melbourne Art Trams artists announced
- Melbourne Festival 2014 program revealed!
- The Age's top Festival picks
- Watch our highlights reel
- Meet our new digital partner
- Broad range of events selling fast
- Three new board members join the team
- Win with Toby's Estate
- Opening Weekend Video
- Clint Mansell postponed
- The 29th Melbourne Festival concludes
- Artistic Director Expressions of Interest
- People's Choice Award winner