2014 Melbourne Art Trams artists announced17 Jul
Eight artists announced for 2014 Melbourne Art Trams include a leading Australian landscape painter, a high school student and the daughter of Clifford Possum Tjapaltjarri.
Eight new Victorian artists, including a Year 12 student at Wesley College, have been selected to transform Melbourne trams into dynamic public artworks as part of Melbourne Festival’s 2014 visual arts program.
The artists are: Jeff Makin, Gabriella Possum Nungurrayi, Kristin Headlam, James Cattell, Christian Thompson, Janine Daddo, Rone and emerging artist Callum Croker.
- 2014 Melbourne Art Trams artists announced
- Melbourne Festival 2014 program revealed!
- The Age's top Festival picks
- Watch our highlights reel
- Meet our new digital partner
- Broad range of events selling fast
- Three new board members join the team
- Win with Toby's Estate
- Opening Weekend Video
- Clint Mansell postponed
- The 29th Melbourne Festival concludes
- Artistic Director Expressions of Interest
- People's Choice Award winner