Three new board members join the team15 Sep
Three new members have been appointed to our board of directors, comprising esteemed names from a broad range of industries including finance, media and arts.
The new board members are:
Rob Brookman, CEO/Producer at State Theatre of South Australia.
Sally Bruce is Chief Financial Officer of NAB's Business and and Personal Banking businesses.
Simon Ryan is CEO of Carat Australia and New Zealand.
Board of Directors
President: The Hon Linda Dessau AM
Vice President: Philip Cornish
Treasurer: Paul Kirk
Secretary: Louise Adler AM
Directors: Ian McDougall, Wai Tang, Neil Waters, David Whittle, Rob Brookman, Sally Bruce and Simon Ryan
- 2014 Melbourne Art Trams artists announced
- Melbourne Festival 2014 program revealed!
- The Age's top Festival picks
- Watch our highlights reel
- Meet our new digital partner
- Broad range of events selling fast
- Three new board members join the team
- Win with Toby's Estate
- Opening Weekend Video
- Clint Mansell postponed
- The 29th Melbourne Festival concludes
- Artistic Director Expressions of Interest
- People's Choice Award winner